25 Jun Affordable Luxury Rehab: Now Possible In Your Own Home
Luxury rehab centers are addiction recovery facilities catered to the wealthy, costing tens of thousands of dollars per day for a country club-like experience: spas and massages, golfing, acupuncture, meditation, and more — minus the champagne, of course.
Luxury rehab may not be an option for most people, but there is still a way to overcome your addiction in a luxurious environment without the eye-popping prices.
Table of Contents:
How To Do Luxury Rehab On A Budget
Luxury rehab on a budget may take some legwork, but it will be worth it if it means you can overcome your addiction and build healthy coping mechanisms in absolute comfort. This guide assumes that you are bringing your support group with you.
1. Pick a place to stay
For the ultimate DIY luxury rehab experience, rent a mansion via a group vacation home rental. For people with a recovery group, a proper mansion can run less than most hotels per night. For people who want to ‘get away from it all’ so you can focus on your recovery, a smaller cottage or rental may be the perfect fit for you.
Consider renting your house in a beach or mountain town for that ‘get away from it all’ feeling afforded by most luxury addiction rehab programs. Detoxing in a place with minimal distractions and maximum relaxation helps you focus on your recovery for better results.
In-home services such as therapy, counseling, and coaching help you identify drug use triggers and develop healthy coping mechanisms, enabling you to avoid relapse. In-home rehab services also provide diagnosis and treatment of mental health disorders for comprehensive treatment.
2. Sign up for in-home rehab services
You don’t have to go to an inpatient or residential facility to get the care you need. In-home rehab services are the most important part of recovering from any type of addiction. Medically managed in-home detox and addiction recovery provides 24/7 services with a dedicated team of licensed medical professionals.
A medical professional stays onsite during detox to monitor your progress and prescribe medications to help improve your comfort.
Your care team keeps an eye on your health and your progress throughout your program, making adjustments to your plan as needed.
3. You’ve got to eat
Diet is one of the most important but under-sung heroes of detox and addiction recovery. Even mild addiction is very hard on your body. A healthy diet is one of the best ways to nourish your body and support your overall health.
Eat right and recover more quickly with luxury resort-quality food in your home.
- In-home chef (personal chef): By far the best option, an in-home chef prepares delicious, balanced, and healthy meals for you and/or your support group.
- Catering: There’s no better way to feed big groups of people than with catering. Plus, a spread from a high-end restaurant only enhances your luxury experience.
- Delivery: If you’re detoxing solo, delivery is always a convenient option – as long as your rental isn’t too far out of the way!
4. It isn’t luxury rehab without leisure activities
Overcoming your addiction is not all about work. It’s important to take your mind off detox, particularly if your reward system has typically been alcohol or drugs. This is where renting a mansion with a pool, spa, or sauna (or all three) can come in handy.
- Spend some time in the pool or spa. Sunlight can help boost your vitamin D levels, giving you that natural ‘feel good’ glow.
- Visit the sauna. Saunas are a great way to leach out tension from your muscles. The hot air and steam in a sauna also helps you sweat out impurities in your body, which is especially valuable as you detox.
- Hire an in-home masseuse or throw a mobile spa part to give you that luxury experience. Plus, you’ll feel nice and relaxed after pampering yourself.
- Have a movie marathon with your favorite flicks, especially if your mansion has its own movie theatre.
- If your mansion comes with its own mini golf course, now is the time to use it.
How long will the addiction recovery program last?
There isn’t a single answer to this question, as everyone is different. Your addiction recovery program may last several weeks to several months, depending on your specific needs. Your program length will be influenced by a variety of factors, including:
- The type of drug/drugs used
- The duration of the addiction
- The severity of the addiction
- The severity and length of withdrawal symptoms
- Your current health
- Any pre-existing conditions
Our medical director will consult with you about the duration of your program at your initial consultation.
In-Home Addiction Rehab For Luxury Rehab Experiences
Elite Home Detox brings your addiction detox and recovery program directly to you, making us the perfect compliment for at-home addiction recovery. Our care team provides customized, quality medical care in your location of choice. If you want to learn more about the service we offer and how we can help you along your road to recovery, contact us today.