Last modified: Nov 15, 2022
|This Privacy Notice describes how Elite Home Detox collects and uses Personal Data about you through the use of our Website, and through email, text, and other electronic communications between you and Elite Home Detox.|
Elite Home Detox (“Elite Home Detox” or “we” or “us”) respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
This Privacy Notice (our “Privacy Notice”) describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the website www.elitehomedetox.com (the “Website”) and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information we collect:
- on our Website;
- in email, text, and other electronic messages between you and our Website; and
- when you interact with our advertising and applications on third-party websites and services, if those applications or advertising include links to this policy.
It does not apply to information collected by:
- us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by Elite Home Detox or any third-party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries);
- us or any of our affiliates or subsidiaries related to your or any other individual’s employment or potential employment with us; or
- any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries), including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Website.
Please read this Privacy Notice carefully to understand our policies and practices regarding your information and how we will treat it. If you do not agree with our policies and practices, your choice is not to use our Website. By accessing or using this Website, you agree to this Privacy Notice. This Privacy Notice may change from time to time. Your continued use of this Website after we make changes is deemed to be acceptance of those changes, so please check this Privacy Notice periodically for updates.
2. Children Under the Age of 13
|Our Website is not intended for children under the age of 13 and children under the age of 13 are not permitted to use our Website. We will remove any information about a child under the age of 13 if we become aware of it.|
Our Website is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any information to or on the Website. We do not knowingly collect Personal Data from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on our Website or on or through any of its features/register on the Website, or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received Personal Data from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information directly from a child under 13, please contact us at (888)483-7471, or through our on our Website.
3. Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
|We collect different types of information about you, including information that may directly identify you, information that is about you but individually does not personally identify you, and information that we combine with our other users. This includes information that we collect directly from you or through automated collection technologies.|
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website (“Personal Data”):
- by which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, or any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline;
- that is about you but individually does not identify you, such as traffic data, location data, referring/exit pages, date and time of your visit to our Website, error information, clickstream data, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website; and/or
- about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website and usage details.
We collect this information:
- directly from you when you provide it to us;
- automatically as you navigate through the Website. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies, and other tracking technologies; and
- From third parties, for example, our business partners and service providers.
Information You Provide to Us
The information we collect on or through our Website are:
- information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Website, subscribing to our service, or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you enter a contest or promotion sponsored by us, and when you report a problem with our Website;
- records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us;
- your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete; and
- details of transactions you carry out through our Website and of the fulfillment of your orders. You may be required to provide financial information before placing an order through our Website.
The Personal Data we collect from you is required to enter into a contract with Elite Home Detox, for Elite Home Detox to perform under the contract, and to provide you with our products and services. If you refuse to provide such Personal Data, then in some cases we may not be able to enter into the contract or fulfill our obligations to you under it.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns:
- details of your visits to our Website. We collect traffic data, location data, referring/exit pages, date and time of your visit to our Website, error information, clickstream data, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website; and
- Information about your computer and internet connection, i.e. your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
The information we collect automatically includes Personal Data, or we may maintain it or associate it with Personal Data we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service by enabling us to:
- estimate our audience size and usage patterns;
- store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual interests;
- speed up your searches; and
- recognize you when you return to our Website.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly. For information about how you can opt out of receiving targeted advertising from many providers, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
4. Special Categories of Information
|We may process some Personal Data considered sensitive when necessary to carry out our obligations under the law or to protect our legitimate interests.|
Some Personal Data processed by Elite Home Detox may be considered sensitive, including personal data that reveals your racial or ethnic origin, or personal data concerning your health. . Elite Home Detox processes this information only to the extent necessary to carry out its obligations under the law or to the extent necessary to protect Elite Home Detox’s legitimate interests.
5. How We Use Your Information
|We use your Personal Data for various purposes described below, including to:
· provide our Website to you;
· provide you with information you request from us;
· enforce our rights arising from contracts;
· notify you about changes; and
· provide you with notices about your account
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any Personal Data:
- to present our Website and its contents to you;
- to provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us;
- to provide you with notices about your account/subscription, including expiration and renewal notices;
- to carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection;
- to notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide though them;
- to administer to administer surveys, sweepstakes, promotions, and other contests ;
- to send newsletters and other similar communications not specifically advertising your own goods and services ;
- in any other way we may describe when you provide the information;
- to fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it; and
- for any other purpose with your consent.
We may also use your information to contact you about our own and third-parties’ goods and services that may be of interest to you.
6. Disclosure of Your Information
|We do not share, sell, or otherwise disclose your Personal Data for purposes other than those outlined in this Privacy Notice. We disclose your Personal Data to a few third parties, including:
· our subsidiaries and our affiliates;
· our third-party service providers that we use to support our business;
· to a company we merge, acquire, or that buys us, or in the event of change in structure of our company of any form;
· to comply with our legal obligations;
· to enforce our rights; and
· with your consent.
We do not share, sell, or otherwise disclose your Personal Data for purposes other than those outlined in this Privacy Notice. However, we may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
We may disclose Personal Data that we collect or you provide as described in this Privacy Notice:
- to our subsidiaries and affiliates;
- to contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business. These entities provide IT and infrastructure support services, payment processing services and marketing software. Our payment processors’ privacy policies may be found at http://stripe.com/us/privacy;
- to a potential or actual buyer or other successor in the event of a planned or actual merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Elite Home Detox’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which Personal Data held by Elite Home Detox about our Website’s users is among the assets transferred;
- to fulfill the purpose for which you provide it;
- for any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information; and
- with your consent .
We may also disclose your Personal Data:
- to comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request;
- if we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Elite Home Detox, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
7. Your Rights Regarding Your Information and Accessing and Correcting Your Information
|You may have certain rights under applicable data protection laws, including the right to access and update your Personal Data, restrict how it is used, and the right to have us erase certain Personal Data about you. You also have the right to complain to a supervisory authority about our processing of your Personal Data.|
Applicable data protection laws may provide you with certain rights with regards to our processing of your Personal Data.
- Access and Update. You can review and change your Personal Data by logging into the Website and visiting your “Account” page. You may also notify us through the Contact Information below or through our Website’s Contact Us form of any changes or errors in any Personal Data we have about you to ensure that it is complete, accurate, and as current as possible. We may also not be able to accommodate your request if we believe it would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
- You have the right to restrict our processing of your Personal Data under certain circumstances. In particular, you can request we restrict our use of it if you contest its accuracy, if the processing of your Personal Data is determined to be unlawful, or if we no longer need your Personal Data for processing but we have retained it as permitted by law.
- Right to be Forgotten. You have the right to request that we delete all of your Personal Data. We cannot delete your Personal Data except by also deleting your user account, and we will only delete your account when you have requested that we do so. We may not accommodate a request to erase information if we believe the deletion would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect. In all other cases, we will retain your Personal Data as set forth in this policy. In addition, we cannot completely delete your Personal Data as some data may rest in previous backups. These will be retained for the periods set forth in our disaster recovery policies.
- You have the right to lodge a complaint with the applicable supervisory authority in the country you live in, the country you work in, or the country where you believe your rights under applicable data protection laws have been violated. However, before doing so, we request that you contact us directly in order to give us an opportunity to work directly with you to resolve any concerns about your privacy.
- How You May Exercise Your Rights. You may exercise any of the above rights by contacting us through any of the methods listed under Contact Information below and through our Website’s Contact Us form. If you contact us to exercise any of the foregoing rights, we may ask you for additional information to verify your identity. We reserve the right to limit or deny your request if you have failed to provide sufficient information to verify your identity or to satisfy our legal and business requirements. Please note that if you make unfounded, repetitive, or excessive requests (as determined in our reasonable discretion) to access your Personal Data, you may be charged a fee subject to a maximum set by applicable law.
8. Jurisdiction-Specific Privacy Rights
|The law in certain jurisdictions may provide their residents with additional rights regarding our use of your Personal Information|
The law in some jurisdictions may provide you with additional rights regarding our use of Personal Data. To learn more about any additional rights that may be applicable to you as a resident of one of these states, please see the privacy addendum for your state that is attached to this Privacy Notice.
For Individuals Located within the European Economic Area
If you are located in the European Economic Area, you have the additional rights described in out GDPR Website Privacy Addendum.
Your California Privacy Rights
If you are a resident of California, you have the additional rights described in the California Privacy Addendum.
9. Do Not Track Signals
|We may use automated data collection technologies to track you across websites. We currently do not honor do-not-track signals that may be sent by some browsers.|
We also may use automated data collection technologies to collect information about your online activities over time and across third-party websites or other online services (behavioral tracking). Some web browsers permit you to broadcast a signal to websites and online services indicating a preference that they “do not track” your online activities. At this time, we do not honor such signals and we do not modify what information we collect or how we use that information based upon whether such a signal is broadcast or received by us.
10. Data Security
|Information transmitted over the Internet is not completely secure, but we do our best to protect your Personal Data. You can help protect your Personal Data and other information by keeping your password to our Websites confidential.|
We have implemented measures designed to secure your Personal Data from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee the security of your Personal Data transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of Personal Data is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures deployed on the Website.
11. Data Retention Periods
|We retain your Personal Data for as long as you keep your account open. In some instances, we may keep it after you close your account, for example we may keep it:
· on our backup and disaster recovery systems;
· for as long as necessary to protect our legal interests; and
· and to comply with other legal requirements.
Data Hydration will retain your Personal Data for the entire time that you keep your account open. After you close your account, we retain your Personal Data indefinitely unless you request that we remove it. However, we will retain your Personal Health Information for 7 years, or until you request we remove it, whichever is longer.
12. Changes to Our Privacy Notice
|We will post any changes to our Privacy Notice on our Website. If we make material changes to our Privacy Notice, we may notify you of such changes through your contact information and invite you to review (and accept, if necessary) the changes.|
We may change this Privacy Notice at any time. It is our policy to post any changes we make to our Privacy Notice on this page. If we make material changes to how we treat our users’ Personal Data, we will notify you through a notice on the Website’s home page. The date this Privacy Notice was last revised is identified at the top of the page. You are responsible for ensuring we have an up-to-date active and deliverable email address for you, and for periodically visiting our Website and this Privacy Notice to check for any changes.
13. Contact Information
|You may contact our Data Protection Officer through the contact information below. If you wish to contact us, you may contact both us through the contact information below or through the Contact Us form on our Website.|
If you have any questions, concerns, complaints or suggestions regarding our Privacy Notice, have any requests related to your Personal Data pursuant to applicable laws, or otherwise need to contact us, you may Contact Us at the contact information below or through the Contact Us page on our Website.