NAD+ IV therapy for detox
We recommend getting NAD+ IV therapy as part of your detox program. NAD is a powerful coenzyme that plays a role in thousands of processes throughout your body, and it can help you overcome addiction in several ways.
NAD IV treatments can:
- Bind to opioid receptors in your brain, which reduces the severity of withdrawal symptoms
- Help curb cravings that can lead to relapse
- Restore energy levels to give you the boost you need to overcome addiction
- Detox your body by physically flushing out residual drugs and damaging free radicals
- Support your body’s natural healing process to repair the damage caused by long-term drug or alcohol use
- Reduce inflammation that causes cellular damage
- Reduce drug dependence by rejuvenating opioid receptors
- Replenish neurotransmitters to improve cognitive function, restore proper brain biochemistry, and lift brain fog
- Replenish NAD+ levels that have been depleted by substance abuse
NAD IV treatments bypass the digestive system for a 100% absorption rate, ensuring fast effect and maximum results, unlike oral supplements.
Elite Home Detox now offers a shorter, more affordable 5-day NAD+ IV therapy protocol in order to better accommodate patient needs. Additional NAD treatments and medications can be added to your treatment plan at any time during your program.
*Please note: Not everyone qualifies for NAD IV treatment. Your eligibility will be determined by your clinician.