26 Nov How Much Does At Home Detox Cost In New York Metro Areas?
Detoxing from drug or alcohol addiction is extremely difficult and uncomfortable under the best of circumstances. It’s even harder when you’re away from your friends and family at a rehab facility. Aside from the feeling of abandonment, it’s also costly to go through the detoxification process at rehab clinics and hospitals alike. But what can you expect from the cost of home detox in New York? Let’s take a look.
Table of Contents:
Cost of at-home detox vs. a rehab facility
The cost of going to a rehab facility is extraordinary when you break down the details. Typically, it takes anywhere from two weeks to a month at the facility to fully detox and go through their program. While you’re there, you’re paying for room and board as well as meals and nursing care. On top of that, some luxury rehab centers offer premium services such as spas and massages that can increase your daily cost.
The cost range is quite extensive, considering the number of options for rehabilitation. However, you can expect to pay a minimum of $3,000 for the basest of facilities and the shortest stay there.
The cost of home detox in New York, on the other hand, can cost much less than most facilities. Some programs range from $300 to $500 per day, and you can save the cost of transportation or an inpatient stay with detox in the comfort of your home. The end cost is ultimately lower than most rehab facilities in the New York area, especially since home detox programs aim to help you develop the tools to prevent relapse – meaning you won’t need a second program.
- How Does Opioid Withdrawal Look And What To Expect
- How Does In-Home Detox for Opioid Addiction Work?
- Can You Overdose From Opioids And How To Handle It?
- How To Recognize Opioid Addiction And What Are Your Treatment Options?
- What Are Common Symptoms Of Opioid Abuse?
- How Does In-Home Detox for Cocaine Addiction Work?
- How Does In-Home Detox for Benzodiazepine Addiction Work?
- How Does In-Home Detox for Heroin Addiction Work?
- How To Detox From Fentanyl
- What To Expect From Medically Assisted Detox
In-Home Detox With Elite Home Detox
For the best at-home detox in the New York Metro area, check out Elite Home Detox. We provide you with comfort and care that’s second to none, all in the comfort of your home. Who better help you through your detox journey than your friends and family? If you’re ready to put drugs behind you, then give us a call and make your first appointment today.