11 Nov Fentanyl Addiction Treatment In Florida
This article will offer an overview of inpatient, outpatient, and in-home addiction treatment options for people in Florida who suffer from fentanyl addiction, along with a list of the pros and cons of each option.
There are two types of inpatient addiction treatment programs: long-term residential treatment (inpatient treatment lasts 6-12 months) and short-term residential treatment (inpatient treatment lasts 3-6 weeks). Both long-term and short-term inpatient addiction treatment involves 24/7 medical care to manage withdrawal symptoms. These are the most intensive treatment options.
- Separating you from positive influences and disrupting the routine of your everyday life.
- The time and financial cost required.
Outpatient treatment is often more flexible in terms of intensity and available services. You can enroll in anything from low-intensity treatment focusing mainly on drug education to a high-intensity day program similar to inpatient treatment.
- You can continue to work and be involved with your existing support system.
- Outpatient treatment is less expensive than inpatient treatment.
- Low-intensity programs may not offer enough support.
- Outpatient treatment has a lower success rate than inpatient treatment.
The in-home treatment combines aspects of both inpatient and outpatient treatment.
- Medical support during detox.
- The flexibility of being able to stay home during treatment.
- May disrupt others who live with you.
- It can make relapse more likely because you can reconnect with your dealer and other bad influences.
Elite Home Detox Can Help You Safely Detox From Fentanyl
If you or a loved one is struggling with fentanyl abuse, Elite Home Detox is here to help. We are a medical practice specializing in addiction healthcare that serves patients in the comfort and privacy of their homes. Our team will come to your home and work with you to develop a detox and aftercare plan focused on your needs.
Whether you have obligations that make inpatient programs impossible, or you have found the traditional clinic experience ineffective in the past, Elite Home Detox is proud to offer an alternative that puts your needs first. From intervention, through detox and aftercare, we can help you feel like your best self. Contact us today!