23 Jul How a Los Angeles Opioid Detox Program Works
If you or a loved one has become addicted to opioids, it can feel like a desperate and hopeless situation. This is often because, without the proper help and support, it is difficult to break the cycle of addiction. In truth, the best way to successfully start the addiction recovery process is by going through detox with a medically trained support team to fully remove the drugs from your body and manage the symptoms of withdrawal. In fact, by going through detox the right way, a person is much less likely to relapse than by trying to quit cold turkey.
Why is withdrawal dangerous?
Withdrawal is the body’s response to no longer having a substance in your system. When this happens, the symptoms can range from mild to severe, depending on the health of the person going through withdrawal, any underlying health conditions, and other issues; withdrawal can be life-threatening if there is no medical supervision.
Why choose at-home detox?
When a person enters detox, they have to do it at a rehab facility where there is no privacy, and they are forced to stay at the facility.
By choosing at-home detox, you can be much more discreet and handle the entire process in the comfort of your home. The medical staff will be there to support you through the process and then leave you once the detox process is complete.
- How Does Opioid Withdrawal Look And What To Expect
- How Does In-Home Detox for Opioid Addiction Work?
- Can You Overdose From Opioids And How To Handle It?
- How To Recognize Opioid Addiction And What Are Your Treatment Options?
- What Are Common Symptoms Of Opioid Abuse?
- How To Detox From Demerol
- How Does In-Home Detox for Cocaine Addiction Work?
- How Does In-Home Detox for Benzodiazepine Addiction Work?
- How Does In-Home Detox for Heroin Addiction Work?
- How To Detox From Fentanyl
- What To Expect From Medically Assisted Detox
Recover From Opioid Use At Home With Elite Home Detox
The only way to have reliable medical attention during detox is if you’re going through an opioid detox program. You can do this at an inpatient facility or from the comfort of your home. Elite Home Detox is a national leader in at-home opioid detox programs. We provide you with 24/7 in-home care throughout the withdrawal process. Call today to make an appointment and start on your path to recovery.